Location Options

* Foster Botanical Garden requires admission fee for each person attending. Please contact the venue to confirm the attendance and permit fees

** Manana Hills requires separate contract when booking
*** Beaches may incur a travel fee and/or permit fee

How to get married in Hawaii and have a Hawaii Civil Wedding at your choice of venue:


  • Obtain your marriage license form the State Health Department

  • Make a appointment with us

  • Select a ceremony location (see photos above for suggestions)

You may also select a location that is not shown above for the ceremony (additional fees may apply).


When your ceremony is complete, your marriage will be recorded with the State of Hawaii.  You will be able to download your marriage certificate a few days after it is registered with the State.